Sunday, June 20, 2010

My "Hit List"

Here are the places I'd like to visit and revisit in the next few months (with hopefully more to discover!)
(According to Critiki.com, there are 236 tiki places in California alone! Woohoo!)

Forbidden Island- Alameda
www.forbiddenislandalameda.com

Conga Lounge- Oakland
www.congalounge.com

Club Mallard- Albany (This place sounds... unique, it is part duck-hunting themed, part tiki)
www.clubmallard.com

Temple Bar- Berkeley
www.templebar.org

Trader Vic's- Emeryville (but not until it re-opens in September!)
www.tradervics.com

Trader Vic's- Palo Alto

Kona Club- Oakland
www.konaclub.net

Tiki Tom's- Oakland
www.tikitomsoakland.com

Bamboo Hut- San Francisco
www.maximumproductions.com

Hukilau- San Francisco
www.dahukilau.com/sanfrancisco/

Smuggler's Cove- San Francisco
smugglerscovesf.com/trapdoor/

Tonga Room- San Francisco
www.tongaroom.com/

Trad'r Sam- San Francisco

Tiki Tom's- Walnut Creek (apparently unconnected to the one in Oakland)

The Enchanted Tiki Room- Anaheim, Disneyland
Going in August! Yay!


I will try to take as many pictures as I can while on my adventures, because we all know photos make everything better :)

Thanks to Critiki.com for helping me find all the tiki places I didn't know existed!

No comments:

Post a Comment